Friday, April 6, 2018

This Year's Tulips

I'm attempting to put up this year's tulip notes. We won't always do this, but if people want to do their technological thing and see where you are going, I'm ok with it when temps will be about freezing in the middle of the day.

Hopefully this works!

Google Drive with Tulip Notes - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU

If you aren't in the event, please respect our wishes to not have everyone just "poaching" the course. Obviously they are open roads, but if it is rampant there will be less chance for a Rok 2019.

Thanks. Let me know if this works or not....

4 comments:

Bandar Domino said...

Hey, Reading this post reminds me of my previous roommate ! He always keeps talking about this to everyone. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will read well. Many Thank you for sharing my boss!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
moncler jackets
golden goose
coach outlet
lebron shoes
off white shoes
kyrie 6
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
supreme hoodie

themmeaut said...

imp source replica goyard bags Dolabuy Fendi zeal replica bags reviews buy replica bags online replica bags and shoes

Anonymous said...

replica bags vuitton website link d1u86i9g63 best replica ysl bags view it e1j89y6p77 best replica designer replica bags supplier 7a replica bags replica gucci z3o97d5h66 replica kipling bags