Monday, March 16, 2020

The 2020 'Rok has been indefinitely postponed

I doubt I need to go into any great detail here, but given national and international guidelines for groups/gatherings at the current time (and just looking as a human at the state of the world) it is looking highly likely that we will not be able to responsibly hold our event as planned in April.

This most likely means that we'll just have to do a reset and do everything again in 2021. If I find a nice big gap in my schedule that also jives with a gap in the "cycling calendar" I could maybe see trying to get in a Rok ride this year, but with a couple of young kids and crazy busy work (likely to get crazy busier) I wouldn't count on it.

What are the odds of a blizzard on or just before the 18th of April now? Oh well.

Be safe everyone and do what you can to prevent the spread of this virus (or any virus really). Thank you.

3 comments:

Heskey Lenders said...

We are fast and direct private lenders and we provide services for:

secured and unsecured loans directly to borrowers at a cheap rate of 2%..

*Personal loans

* Debt Consolidation Loans

*Car loans

*Business loans

use this email to contact me so I can give you more information about our loan terms email: heskeylenders44@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

excellent article à lire Valentino Dolabuy site Web répliques de sacs de créateurs bon marché naviguer vers ce site Web dolabuy.ru

tashee said...

g5h24r3p60 v0u28i9j36 p6t41p9a01 i4p44x3h92