We will be using Mississippi National Golf Links as our start and finish again this year. A few rules:
- Only park in the "lower" lot (the one furthest from the club house)
- No bikes left by the club house. Walk there and back if you are going to head over.
- No normal food or drink is allowed that is not purchased from MNGL. (bike food is obviously ok)
- They will be hosting a wedding reception in the afternoon. PLEASE go out of your way not to disturb them.
- Because of the wedding this year, will have something setup downstairs for food and drink purchases and we will need to stay downstairs.
- Make sure the parking lot is cleaner than you found it.
- Be sure MNGL is glad they allow us to use their facilities. Purchase a pop or burger after the ride.
We have been able to bike most of the course and things are looking good. There is one road that is "closed" due to a bridge replacement, but they have a bypass road that a bike can get across.