Officially we have 12 spots left for the new Spring "Classic".
Some notes to those who may not be familiar with gravel roads and some rules re-iterated:
1) You are responsible for yourself!
2) You have to have a blinky red light for the rear and some sort of front light. There aren't a ton of people that bike on these roads so being seen is good! You are responsible for yourself.
3) For much of the race you'll be "in the middle of nowhere". We will provide accurate race tulips, but you're responsible for following them. No shortcuts. If you go off the course for some reason, you'll have to re-enter at the place you left. If something happens, please have someone you can call to come and get you. We don't want anyone stranded, but see #1.
4) Please obey the rules of the road. Stop signs technically mean stop. Yield - yield.
5) When going around blind corners it's usually a good idea to keep to the right a bit. Cars are not used to meeting anyone on the roads that we'll be going on.
6) You are responsible for yourself!
7) The weather in mid April can be anywhere from snow to 80 degrees. Please be prepared for whatever happens. The race will be held rain or shine.
8) I'll try and keep the gravel conditions up-to-date as the race approaches. There will be nice hard sections, and some super loose sections almost guaranteed. Tire choice is up to the individual.
Oh... and I hope this posts... the profile: