Friday, April 12, 2013

Riders ready......

I hope everyone is ready to go for tomorrow.

We didn't get as much snow as others and as of Thursday night, the gravel I saw was mostly clear, but wet. I am guessing no records will be broken this year, but it should be a great adventure for all. It's likely the minimum maintenance sections will still have snow/ice on them, but the colder temps may keep them pretty solid and somewhat ride-able.

There is early registration tonight at Wheelhouse Cycles from 7:00 to 8:30.

Location and timeline info for the event 

There will be a single porta-potty at the start/finish. If you aren't into waiting in line, try and address those needs on your way to the event.

Mississippi National Golf Links is closed this year, so the building and the bar will not be open after the event.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My relatiνes аll the time saу that I
am killing my time hеre at ωeb, hoωeνer
Ӏ know I am getting knowledge all thе timе by rеadіng such pleasant artiсles.


Loоκ аt mу blog: http://wiki.desmume.org/

Corey said...

I had a great time. I was 20 minutes late starting. I rode most of this alone or between groups. I got really freaking lost twice and my Garmin said somehow only rode 101 miles (I missed some suffering?). As I told you guys at the end of the race I don't really care where I finished or if this is a DQ or not - I had fun and rode hard - that is what the gravel grinders are for me. Thanks again for putting this on. Looking forward to next year.
Corey Shouse Tourino

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
coach bags
lebron 17 shoes
jordan shoes
nike air max 2019
nike air max 2018
kyrie 3
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike sneakers for women
jordan shoes